Upcoming Event

7/25/10

Partially Eaten Donuts ,,,,, Yuck!

What is it with all the partially eaten donuts in the breakroom? Every Thursday, our company owner brings a huge quantity of various donuts and sweets for our main floor breakroom. There is almost always enough for everyone to have 2 to 3 sweets apiece. One can choose from sugar or chocolate glazed, apple fritters, cinnamon buns, blueberry glazed and various sprinkled donuts. So there is a variety for all to choose from.

Now comes the time when you enter the breakroom later in the morning to get a refresher cup of that freshly ground and brewed cup of java. You glance over to the table to see what is left and are amazed at what you see. You see several that have peices cut out of them and you then you see the worst of the worst. You notice there are 4 or 5 that have bites taken from them but they are left on the tray or in the box with untouched donuts. Oh, the germs that are now jumping from one donut to the other.

Why can't they just take the whole friggin donut? If it taste bad to them, can't they just throw it away? Are they worried about the friggin calories of the sweet they just about ate? If so, then why make others suffer at seeing your overbite or lack of teeth imprinted on that donut.

As Andy Rooney says - come on, give me a break!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


 
This is my small “cubed” space in the giant blogosphere. Here I can write my rants, raves and musings on Office Life, Ecology, Sports, Diabetes and Trekkie subjects. I have been asked – what is my Cubicle? Well, a cubicle can be defined as your workplace, your laptop, your home office, your car, on the bus, on the transit train, your personal space at home and even your Wi-Fi space at your local Starbucks or Borders Bookstore. To me, my “cubicle” is where I can be me without any outside interference.
. Copyright © 2009 GeekBarista.com