Upcoming Event

2/7/11

Rewarding An Employee


So many times it seems that our work in an office environment or in a “cubicle farm” is never or rarely recognized. We feel like we are under appreciated or over looked upon in the big scheme of the big corporate roller coaster. Even if we just get a “pat” on the back or a soft spoken word of a “job well done”, we will feel like we have some self worth in the office environment.  But there are some things that could be done besides a “pat” on the back that would  not cost a company or an inner office budget to much. Let us look at a couple of ways that an employee might be .....(Continued on OfficeRave.com).....

0 comments:

Post a Comment


 
This is my small “cubed” space in the giant blogosphere. Here I can write my rants, raves and musings on Office Life, Ecology, Sports, Diabetes and Trekkie subjects. I have been asked – what is my Cubicle? Well, a cubicle can be defined as your workplace, your laptop, your home office, your car, on the bus, on the transit train, your personal space at home and even your Wi-Fi space at your local Starbucks or Borders Bookstore. To me, my “cubicle” is where I can be me without any outside interference.
. Copyright © 2009 GeekBarista.com